This leading law firm is seeking an International Arbitration Paralegal Manager to work in its Paris office.
Candidates must be fluent in English and French (verbal and written). Russian language skills a plus. All applicants will be tested on their language skills
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in international arbitrations and hearings.
· Manage a group of three paralegals that includes delegating work assignments, balance work loads, provide Arbitration practice training and liaise between attorneys and paralegals regarding day to day assignments and deadlines.
· Act as lead on arbitration submission production procedures.
· Perform substantive legal research, pre-hearing preparations and reference work on Memos and Briefs, in English and Russian as it pertains to complex International Commercial Arbitrations.
· Manage and maintain case files and original documents. Perform basic administrative tasks such as filing, retrieving and organizing documents.
· Three + years of international arbitration experience in a law firm setting.
· Experience managing paralegals.
· Fluent in French and English (verbal and written).
· Willing to travel.
Training for this position will be in NYC for 2-3 months. Relocation fee to Paris will be provided.
Competitive Salary and benefits.
Contact Greg Breck firstname.lastname@example.org