This leading entertainment network is seeking a Contract Administrator for its NYC Office.
- General contract administration for the Domestic Networks Business and Legal Affairs team.
- Draft and manage standard and non-standard licensing and marketing agreements relating to the company's domestic programming services.
- Work closely with the Business and Legal Affairs team on matters relating to agreements, as well as with its Domestic Network Distribution team and externally with distributors.
- Liaise with technology operations, finance and litigation groups to review issues that arise in contract negotiations.
- Review documents, including but not limited to audit letters, sale and transfer assignments and closure letters.
- Work with attorneys in reviewing a wide-range of agreements for various purposes. Follow up and follow through on deal matters.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a paralegal/contract administrator position in a law firm or corporate environment.
- Must be proactive and a team player, and have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Must be able to multi task.
- Must have strong drafting and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary
Competitive salary based on experience. Please send resume and salary history to Greg Breck firstname.lastname@example.org
Yorkson Legal is a leading provider of contract and
direct-hire attorneys, paralegals and other legal support staff. We
are looking for top candidates with experience in Commercial Litigation,
Private Equity, Corporate, Patent and Trademarks, Securities, Investment
Management, ERISA, Tax, Private Client, Mass Torts, Finance and Real
Estate. For more information, please visit our website at www.yorkson.com.