This prestigious law firm conveniently located in midtown Manhattan is looking for a
- Prepare and maintain billing records. Gather billing information, draft and finalize bills. Work closely with associates, partners and billing department.
- Maintain multiple case databases.
- Prepare legal document and file documents with the court.
- Prepare and maintain communications between firm and clients, courts and counsel.
- Monitor case dockets daily as well as claims trading in bankruptcy cases
- File documents with the court.
Electronic filing (ECF) experience needed. Experience with Pacer, MS Word, Westlaw, Lexis/Nexis.
Please possess strong organizational and communication skills together with the ability to work independently often on tight deadlines.
BA/BS required. Salary 50-55K.
Yorkson Legal is a leading provider of contract and
direct-hire attorneys, paralegals and other legal support staff. We
are looking for top candidates with experience in Commercial Litigation,
Private Equity, Corporate, Patent and Trademarks, Securities, Investment
Management, ERISA, Tax, Private Client, Mass Torts, Finance and Real
Estate. For more information, please visit our website at www.yorkson.com.