Information Specialist - ERISA Need for a large law firm in NYC.
Information Specialist with 2 years of experience needed to provide support the ERISA and related practice areas.
Applicants must have a broad knowledge of standard secondary research resources including Bloomberg, IntelliConnect, KnowledgeMosaic, Lexis, Westlaw, and RIA Checkpoint, as well as other Legislative and Securities & Exchange Commission and EDGAR filing resources.
4 year college degree required. Master's degree in Library/Information Science and related law firm or corporate experience preferred.
· Conduct business and legal research
· Provide guidance and training on specific resources to attorneys and research team members
· Locate documents and assemble compilations of publically available disclosure by corporations for projects and due diligence purposes
· Monitor Federal agencies and regulatory bodies for executive compensation, pension reforms and legislation
· Assist with maintaining practice files including firm resources such as subject databases, document systems, and wikis.
· Assist with product testing and the successful utilization of firm resources such as CGSearch, CoMMand, KDL and wikis.
· Perform general administrative and coordinator duties
Salary up to 60K with 2 years experience.
Please email resumes to email@example.com