Large law firm is seeking a Manager of Law School Recruiting to oversee campus recruiting for several office in the US and abroad. Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6 years' experience in legal recruiting and prior management experience.
The Manager of Law School Recruiting will oversee all aspects of campus recruiting as well as manage the Summer Associate Program in NY including, but not limited to the following:
· Strategic planning with hiring partners
· Campus interviews & call-back scheduling
· Evaluation and offer process
· Marketing initiatives and materials
· Receptions and other social events relating to campus recruiting
· Overseas rotations
· Summer Associate mentoring program
Salary up to $145K, based on experience.
Please email resumes in Word format to email@example.com