Midsize law firm is seeking a high level Litigation Legal Secretary to assist a Litigation Partner. Ideal candidate will have excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and PPT skills, a thorough understanding of litigation, know TOA/TOC and be able to multi-task. BA degree preferred, but not required.
Salary $80k + depending on experience. Must be flexible to work overtime.
· Open new client matter accounts (conflict checks, intakes, retainer letter and file opening)
· Organize and maintain electronic and paper client files and keep filing up-to-date
· Prepare travel arrangements for attorneys and for clients
· Learn/maintain knowledge of attorneys' practice and client/matter history; draft complex correspondence
· Manage attorneys' calendars; schedule travel arrangements; prepare cost estimate reports for clients as requested; resolve billing and accounts receivable issues with clients.
· Assist in projects
· Create PowerPoint presentations; coordinate marketing projects.
Please email resumes to email@example.com