Large law firm is seeking a Corporate Business Development Assistant
The Business Development Assistant is responsible for providing administrative business development and marketing support to the Corporate Department.
The ideal candidate will have a BA degree, able to work in a fast paced environment, possess excellent communication and writing skills, strong organization skills, excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently and on a team. Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and basic research skills are required.
· Provide assistance with new business proposals, presentations and RFP responses
· Development and maintenance of attorney web biographies and practice descriptions
· Update firm's external website and firm's intranet
· Update the firm's experience database
· Maintain directory listings
· Assist with firm-sponsored seminars and events
· Assist with mailings (electronic and hard copy)
· Maintain records of client presentations
· Other administrative duties and responsibilities as assigned
Please email resumes in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org